Saturday, February 12, 2011

what licenses do i need to start a small care business from home working for myself?

I'm starting a small business service that offers home care and support for older people at home. I will not be sending people may require medication, provide supportive care. I need to know exactly what I have and how to obtain legally required licenses before proceeding? Can someone please help! :) If the UK, Citizens Advice Bureau will be able to provide details of the legislation. Talk to social services. I doubt you can do. You probably have to be registered and checked in the police report. How Ould for your services? As suggested I speak with social services that provide physicians Agency, cleaning etc, please contact your local office of UK Committee of care, provides advice or

0 comments:

Post a Comment