Friday, February 25, 2011

I want to start a home health care business. I need to know where I would get clinets from?

I have been a STNA for 18 years, I became interested in home health or private duty. Just need to get clinets who need help are personal care and domestic work. If Idelso please let me know what the hell is a thank clinets? Contact the local hospital for a score of good advice on starting a business. One thing you can do is put an ad in the local newspaper. Word of mouth is also good. Try this hope it helps. my 2 cents. Partnerships can be a good way to explore. These organizations face many thoughts, questions and concerns is inevitable and that many have not yet established. See the source box for some useful links. He also sent me a link to an article at hand. Hope that helps! I wish you much success and happiness in all your endeavors!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Can you please advice to get clients to my newly start-up home care agency

Richard C. Lambert said...

I mean, since you have your license and you are sure that you have taken a management company situation commercial Home Care Services

Post a Comment