Thursday, February 17, 2011

How do I start up a home-health care business?

I want to start a business home health care, where I work concierge, babysitting, will volunteer in the house and help patients. Can I do this without investing any money? Where do I start? If I need money, how do I get it, if not perfect credit? How much will it take? No, you need money just to apply for government licenses and hiring an accountant to promote your books and money. You must pay for the bonding works. It would be really difficult to do so. You need certification and licensing. You can check with your state health department to find out how to achieve them. Talk to people in your local town hall and they will be in the right direction, speak with respect. Their next step, you can talk to your local SBA (Small Business Admin) office to find out what their requirements would be for you to get a loan from them. The local SBA is very helpful when individuals began without funds. They will help you develop a business plan, so you can get the loan you need and merits of the Chamber of Commerce wise will tell you what grants and loans are available for this type of business. They are also a good source of leads and customers. You probably want to think about joining the Chamber once you start and could pay the fees. But you can go talk to them for free to find the information you need. There are many steps that can simplify startup. It may seem difficult at first because the contacts and long run. But when you take the time and know exactly what you need to be much easier. I wish you good luck with this effort, no doubt, let me know if you realize this dream. And if I can answer questions or be of use to you, let me know. Also, if you want more information about other companies can start from your home here is an article that may be helpful. http://www.a

1 comments:

Brendan John said...

Not sure how many folks see this, however, if you're looking for an excellent step by step guide to start your home care business, go to www.homecarehowto.com.

Post a Comment