Sunday, February 27, 2011

starting a elderly home care business, need a name PLEASE!?

I'm in the process of getting my license for a nursing home business. I'm all for good ideas for a name search, I have a little, but I do not like it comes from, can someone please throw me some ideas?> It would be very grateful. Oldies but goodies will presidency Rockin 'Class Senior Let the good times roll Raven, the service is in the client at the subject home, or long-term care facility? If the service client to consider: Raven's Quality Services for home care, or enter your own name when Raven is a pseudonym. (You can remove "services" if you think it's too wordy.) CARE (an acronym for the departments concerned and responsible older), creating your own acronym that best describes your service goals for life (hope so that older people enjoying life) The main thing about all companies focused on services is to spread news by word of mouth, so be sure to live up to create a shortcut. I'm in the same boat.I I'm looking for a name for a personal assistant business, I think is what I startingso Senior Care Facilities Inc.Senior living facilities Senior Living Facilities Senior Living Assistance costs for the headquarters of Golden Age Golden Age Assistance Living accommodation services I am pretty hard. hope they help or to get your brain to think a bit more, you can use: residential homes 1.magic carhome time. Important 2.Very elderly or people in America 3.sunrise 4.primrose lodge nursing care 5.forget-me-not good nursing care at home 7.green 6.mont gables lodge for aged care 8.bramblewood 9th Blue Bell Lodge care home care home nursing bed lodge 10.honeysuckle below 11.river links can help you choose the perfect name: http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Golden+business+ideas-a0121873010 http://www.nameideas. com by the way, good luck with the business. =) Hi I was just asking for a company. You know what busines other is such that the state will help pay? my aunt is like this, and must pay attention to adults.

0 comments:

Post a Comment