Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I need a recommendation for a great home hospice care business in the Los Angeles, CA area.?

My best friend is in the final stages of terminal cancer. Currently working for a hospice house with her, but even if they try, they fail to meet their needs. She has very good insurance and are looking for a hospice which has been very caring and nurturing staff that includes nurses, doctors and all the helpers you can be granted. If anyone has any real experience of a hospice, I would like to know about them, so I check them out and give my friend a few recommendations. I know it is in its final stage, but my doctor is naturalistic, the best and treat people with cancer. He manages to dissolve the tumor was complete. Send me a PM and I will send you information. It is cheap and people come from all parts of the U.S. to see him. Good luck. Check with the counselor. They may find out that you are the leader.

0 comments:

Post a Comment