Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How can I prove an in home day care isn't a business?

I currently have my rent and rent restrictions for the use of the premises. For those running a business from the apartment is not allowed. I have gone through the appropriate state requirements for licensing, and they gave me a paper that shows a kindergarten an activity of the house is not a business. I need to get in the right direction, something to show other than the owner, the newspaper said. Any advice would be great. Good luck. If you get the money for a service from a company, especially when you have a license. Most countries do not require a license when you apply for more than three children who are not your own kind! They are also entitled to income and amortization of the cost of doing business! I may be in some who take it as it is not wrong as gospel, but I think I'm close! You are not in business if you find yourself under the table, but it's illegal! Wish I could be more positive, but the kind of issues come into the nursery, which is strictly for that purpose! uh.a a home day care is a business in most states, I would with my county zoning and licensing / start licensing of what the local laws can search for another holiday. You have a business. You get paid to view other people's children. And you pay taxes on income. If you babysit for someone and it's different. If you have a license, so you have a business .

0 comments:

Post a Comment